- As a class, students brainstorm character traits they possess. These are the gifts they have to share with those around them. Record these gifts in a location that can be left up during Inclusive Schools Week.
- Students create a lotto game board by folding a piece of paper in fourths or eighths (depending on how much time you would like to spend on the activity).
- Then, students randomly select 4 (or 8) words from the brainstormed list of gifts and fill out their lotto game board.
- The teacher can number the words on the list, and then randomly draw numbers from slips of paper or popsicle sticks. These should be prepared ahead of time.
- Students will cross off the words as they are chosen. The first person to cross off all of the words on their board wins.
Use our inclusive word cloud (featured on our ISN ribbon, ISN t-shirt and ISN water bottle) to inspire your list.
PRINT THIS ACTIVITY: Inclusive Words Lotto